Thursday, April 28, 2011

I have some windshield time in my work life so recently I have been listening to some audio books. The three I have been listening to.

1) One Second After by William R. Forstchen

2)
Patriots: A Novel of Survival in the Coming Collapse by James Wesley Rawles

3)
The Overton Window by Glen Beck

Each has its own turn of events that tell the story of the destruction of the country.
I do not wish for any of the things in either book to happen, however I enjoyed them because they made me think about a lot of things. For example what would I do in the situations presented in the books, am I prepared, and how would I take care of my family.

I have always been very into being prepared, but I have a renewed vigor for it. I love our country and hope that we can get it headed in a better direction without some major calamity or national disaster. But for now I think it is important to prepare ourselves for tough times, and give ourselves the knowledge needed to survive and build up our country.


No comments:

Post a Comment